:: PPR Pipes
Presently PP-R pipes & fittings are most reliable in plumbing and water supply plants, due to their chemical features and fusion welding, which ensures the plumbing to have a perfect seal tight system.
Approved by the Health Organization, Eco-Friendly Quality, Temperature Resistance Quality etc, puts PP-R pipes & fittings as the best selection.
Pipe & Fitting Networks for:
- Cold & Hot installations, i.e. in Residences, Complexes, Apartments, Offices, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools etc.
- Industrial, i.e. transportation of corrosive fluids (like acids) and liquid foods etc.
- Agriculture and Horticulture.
- Compressed air plants.
- Swimming pools
- Rain Water harvesting and utilization systems.
The Salient Features:
- Extremely long life, 50 yr, service life
- Leak proof & Frost proof.
- Non-delayed & non-deforming
- Temperature resistance (800 C )
- Heat preservation and energy saving.
- No calcification.
- Unique and un-rivaled jointing technique with lifetime security.
- Low lying time & cost.
- Convenient & reliable installation.
- Good chemical resistance
- No reaction with salts & acids.
- Taste & odour-neutral.
Comparision of various piping material with PP-R Pipes
|CRITERIA ||GI PIPE ||COPPER PIPE ||HDPE PIPE ||PVC PIPE ||PP-R PIPE
|EFFECT OF HARD WATER ||High scale formation ||scale formation is prohibited due to smooth bore ||Scale formation is prohibited due to smooth bore ||Scale formation is prohibited due to smooth bore ||Scale formation is prohibited due to smooth bore
|EFFECT OF SOFT WATER ||Gets corroded ||Gets corroded due to acidic nature of water ||No Effect ||No Effect ||No Effect
|HEALTH CRITERION ||Low due to lead content and corrosion ||Good with ferrule but lead content in solder is bad for health ||Very good ||Very good ||Very good
|JOINTING TECHNIQUES ||Threaded ||Soldered/Ferrule ||Fusion Weld ||Solvent cement ||Fusion weld
|CORROSION RESISTANCE ||Very Low ||Low ||No Effect ||No Effect ||No Effect
|THERMAL STRENGTH PROPERTY AT 60 c TEMP. ||Very good ||Very good ||Limited ||Not Recommended ||Very good
|AVAILABILITY OF FITTINGS ||Very good ||Average ||Low ||Good ||Very good
|THERMAL EXPANSION ||Low, good for concealed pipng ||Low, good for concealed pipng ||Very High, not to be used for concealed piping ||Very special care is required for concealed piping ||Low, good for concealed pipng
|EFFECT OF SUB-ZERO TEMP. ||Upto 0 C ||Upto 0 C ||Upto -40 C ||Upto 0 C ||Upto -40 C
|UV RESISTANCE ||Very good ||Very good ||Very good ||Low ||Very good
|EASE IN INSTALLATION ||Low ||Average ||Low ||Good ||Very good
|FLOW PROPERITES FOR FRICTION ||Low ||Very good ||Very good ||Very good ||Very good